The Better Half Tag8:57 AM
I grabbed this tag from Pehpot of Make or Break. I found it very amusing and I thought it would be fun to share some bits and pieces about my better half through this tag. Enjoy reading!
- He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
You can't expect my husband to focus on just one show. He'll scan every channel there is!
- You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Apple cider and olive oil with a little pesto perhaps.
- What's one food he doesn’t like?
He's not too fond of eating street foods.
- You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order?
I order first and then he follows! Haha!
- What shirt size does he have?
- What shoe size does he have?
Size 7... I think.
- What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Filled with jam.
- What would he eat everyday if he could?
Kare-kare. But now he can't because nuts are bad for his kidneys.
- What is his favorite cereal?
Nestle Fitnesse and Fruit and Banana Clusters.
- What would he never wear?
- What is his favorite sports team?
I don't think he has one.
- Who did he vote for?
- Who is his best friend?
I'd like to think that it's me.
- What is something he does, but you wish he wouldn't do?
I can't write it here but he knows what it is. Let your imagination run wild!
- What is his heritage?
Asian - Filipino - Visayan/Tagalog/Bicolano. His mom is from Bacolod, dad's from Sta. Cruz, Laguna, but he grew up in Naga City.
- You bake him a cake, what kind of cake?
Uh-oh, I don't bake! He should buy me an oven first! Hahaha!
- Did he play sports in high school?
- What could he spend hours doing?
- What is the unique talent that he has?
He is very artistic and creative.
- What's his type of coffee?
With cream and just a little sugar. Oh, and it better be brewed.
Now, I am sharing this tag with my fellow mommy bloggers: Jill, iMom, Jen, and Mitch. Ladies, it's about time you put your better halves in the spotlight. You can either be naughty or be nice, it's your choice!