New Things To Do And Places To Be In Boracay11:07 AM
|Rap at four years old (April 2005)|
- A visit to the Boracay Crown Regency Oceanarium that houses the King Pearl, the world's largest pearl. We could spend an afternoon there walking through the underwater tunnel or chill in the Ocean Bar over pica-pica and cocktails.
- Cliff diving because why not? Haha! I'm still not sure of this but I am teaching myself to be more adventurous so yeah. There's a platform anyway, just in case I chicken out.
- Roll down the hill in a Zorb! That would be really awesome and I think this is easier than cliff diving, yes?
- Try out Standup Paddling. I don't surf and I think I'd be lighter by Jauary so the paddle will float, LOL! And this is really something new. I don't see an activity like this being offered in any of the beaches near Manila.
- Forget and flush dieting at Boracay Toilet Restaurant. My brother went here the last time they visited the island and I think it is really cool to eat while seating on the toilet.
- Have some tea and calamansi muffins at Real Coffee Tea Cafe. I read that the calamansi muffins here are to die for. I'm actually planning to buy some boxes for pasalubong.
My list is kinda short, I know. So if you have any other suggestions, do let me know by leaving a comment!
Did you like my post? CLICK THIS to have my posts delivered straight to your email inbox.