Saying goodbye to hair loss with Novuhair2:23 PM
I have always had fine, limp hair to begin with so it's always been my frustration to have thicker hair. My diabetes and hormones aggravated my hair woes and I've been losing a lot of hair lately not to mention that I can't skip having my hair rebonded every year..
|Believe it or not., that's all of it.|
I've tried a lot of hair thickening products in the past but I haven't found one that delivers consistent results. Three weeks ago, I was sent a pack of Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion and Herbal Shampoo to try out. It was timely, actually, because I just had my hair rebonded again and my hair needed extra loving care after the tedious hair treatment.
|Novuhair shampoo and topical scalp lotion.|
According to the package insert, Novuhair Scalp Lotion and Novuhair Shampoo's hair growing properties can be attributed to its all-natural herbal ingredients:
|The shampoo is brown in color and has |
a nice lemongrass-peppermint scent.
- Zingiber officinale - Increases blood circulation in the scalp and has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Moringa oleifera - Contains thicyanate that helps prevent falling hair.
- Panax ginseng - Stimulates hair growth and prevents falling hair.
- Centella asiatica - Naturally promotes hair growth by counteracting free radicals that affect the hair and scalp.
- Biotin - The hair and nail B-vitamin.
- Phylantus emblica - Has rich tannins that prevent gray hair.
- Dexapanthenol (Vitamin B-5) - Prevents hair loss and hair graying.
- Aloe barbadensis - Stimulates hair production and fights androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness).
- Virgin coconut oil - Controls dandruff, moisturizes scalp, and brings out healthy hair.
- Peppermint - Relieves scalp itching therefore preventing one from scratching it and cause damage to the hair.
- Lemongrass - Helps keep the scalp pores clean and the hair healthy.
- Rosemary and Lavender - Stimulates hair growth, disinfect the scalp, increase blood circulation, and improve hair health.
Novuhair Shampoo is to be used as replacement to your usual shampoo. It's gentle enough to use everyday since the ingredients are all natural. You can even use it twice should you like to wash your hair before sleeping at night. However, like other organic shampoos I have used in the past, Novuhair Shampoo tends to make the hair a bit tough and hard to comb so I still condition my hair (except the part near the scalp).
In the morning after I shampoo, I towel dry my hair and spray Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion on my scalp. Then I massage it for 5 minutes (better when done for 10 minutes) and rinse it again before I style my hair. At night, I spray Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion again but I leave it on for the night to have it penetrate my hair follicles more.
I've been using Novuhair Shampoo and Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion since the day the package arrived. So far, I noticed less hair fall and hair breakage. I have also seen short strands of hair growing on my scalp. Hopefully, I'll see more improvement in the next three weeks.
Novuhair Shampoo and Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion is exclusively marketed by Nutramedica and is available at Mercury Drug stores. For more information about the product, please visit www.novuhair.com or call their hotline numbers: 0922.8830575, 775.8368, or 413-6570. You can also follow Novuhair Offcial on Facebook to be updated on their latest promos and the schedule of their free hair and scalp analysis.
Did you like my post? CLICK THIS to have my posts delivered straight to your email inbox.