THINK BIG: The 1st Mompreneur Summit7:13 PM
Moms mean business. Gone are the days when moms just stay home to take care of the family and the household. More and more moms nowadays venture into business and, not surprisingly, succeed in their endeavors.
As such, Mompreneur Manila, the mompreneur advocacy of Mommy Mundo, aims to inspire more moms to go into business with THINK BIG: The 1st Mompreneur Summit. This first business conference for entrepreneur moms and aspiring mompreneurs is happening on September 15, 2012 from 9am to 4pm at the Intercontinental Manila Hotel, Makati City.
These THINK BIG speakers will share proper skills and knowledge in starting a business and taking it to the next level.
- Janice Crisostomo Villanueva, founder of Mompreneur Manila and Mommy Mundo and managing director of Mommy Matters and Creative Juice Communications, Inc.
- Josiah Go, CEO of Waters Philippines and co-founder of Mansmith & Fielders
- Amor Maclang, Director of Communications of Geiser Maclang Marketing Communications, Inc.
- Janet Toral, founder of Digital Filipino and author of e-commerce books
- Anton Diaz, founder and publisher of OurAwesomePlanet.com
- Krie Reyes-Lopez, founder of Messy Bessy
- Jen Tan, owner of Like Minds, Inc., and co-founder of LATCH and the Filipino Association of Babywearers (FAB)
THINK BIG: The 1st Mompreneur Summit is sponsored by PLDT KaAsenso, Working Mom Magazine, Lifestyle Network, Geiser Maclang Communications, Waters Philippines, Urban Mom Magazine, and Mommy Pages.
Registration fee is Php 3,000 which already includes lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, and the conference kit. For more information, you can log on to www.mompreneurmanila.com or LIKE Mompreneur Manila on Facebook. For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02-45709925 or 0917-8162524.
Did you like my post? CLICK THIS to have my posts delivered straight to your email inbox.