Win 15 Cups of Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt with Jelly!1:38 PM
Remember the fun Laughter Yoga event I attended a couple of weeks ago? It was there that I discovered the new Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt with Jelly! During the event, we played the Portmanteau Game where we formed a new word by blending two words that described how we felt after eating a cup of Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt with Jelly. An example of this is "Jellicious" which is coined from the words "jelly" + "delicious."
Get the chance to win 15 cups of this jelliciously good and healthy Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt with Jelly by creating the most creative portmanteau that you can think of aside from "Jellicious." Here's how:
FOR TWITTER USERS
- Describe your Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt with Jelly snacking experience using the portmanteau game. Was it fun, cool, odd, amazing? We want to know!
- Tweet your entries using this format: @mauieflores (my tweeter username) word 1 + word 2 = your portmanteau #NestleFruitSelectionYogurt
NOTE: Please don't forget @mauieflores to mention me in your tweet and leave a comment to this post so I can check your entry. Don't forget to put the #NestleFruitSelectionYogurt hashtag, too!
- Ex. @mauieflores jelly + delicious = jellicious #NestleFruitSelectionYogurt
FOR FACEBOOK USERS
- Post your entries in your wall by tagging The 24 Hour Mommy and Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt with Jelly using this format: “Hey, @The 24 Hour Mommy! I just had a cup of @Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt + Jelly and it’s so (word 1) + (word2) = (your portmanteau)!”
- Ex. “Hey, @The 24 Hour Mommy! I just had a cup of @Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt + Jelly and it’s so jelly + delicious = jellicious!”
NOTE: You have to LIKE The 24 Hour Mommy Facebook page and the Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt Facebook page first for your tags to turn blue and appear in our Facebook walls. Your post should also be visible by EVERYONE so please edit its privacy setting before posting. Also, please leave a comment to this post so I can check your entry.
You can send as many entries as you want to have more chances of winning. So grab a cup of Nestle Fruit Yogurt with Jelly and start making portmanteaus now. Special thanks goes to the Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt (NFSY)Team of Ogilvy for making this contest possible. :)
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS: Julie Fuertes, Nicely Rom, and Leira Pagaspas. Please wait for the confirmation email of Ogilvy on how to claim your prize. :)
Did you like my post? CLICK THIS to have my posts delivered straight to your email inbox.