Electrolux is here to make your homes summer-ready9:21 PM
Meanwhile, Janice Villanueva, successful mompreneur and founder of Mommy Mundo, a community of moms dedicated to making motherhood easier, shared her Summer-Ready Checklist, with hacks on keeping the home clean and clutter-free and fun summer activities for the family. For the kitchen, Villanueva talked about the importance of cleaning out the refrigerator, including all compartments and interiors, throwing out expiring food and restocking on fresh food, including a mix of different kinds of foods that kids will like. She advised moms to put these in easy to access containers so the kids (if age appropriate) can help themselves when they’re hungry. Villanueva also reminded moms to sit down with the helpers to plan a menu since kids will be home all day – and to make sure they have healthy morning snacks and a filling merienda so kids don’t grab junk food in between.
When it comes to cooking, homemakers should make sure to clean the kitchen stove top and oven to make sure things are running properly. Cooking or baking sessions with the kids are also a great summer activity that teaches them a new skill while allowing moms to bond with them. Hot and humid weather also means more allergens so moms should make sure to vacuum sofas, curtains, the rugs and even the bed and stuffed animals! Moms can even teach the kids to vacuum. “It’s actually a lot of fun for them and you can also reward them for doing chores,” Villanueva said.
Aside from providing summer-ready tips, Electrolux also launched their latest products that can help moms achieve a summer-ready home:
- Electrolux UltimateCare Front Load Washing Machine. Designed with the exclusive UltraMix™ System to deliver exceptional deep clean and better
colour care. It effectively pre-mixes the detergent with water, dissolving it before they reach the laundry and fully activating its cleaning power.
- Electrolux Vita Inverter Split-Type Air-conditioner. It has Active Plasma ion that helps eliminate viruses and bacteria and Inverter Technology that delivers energy savings with its advanced technological features, making the units energy efficient and eco-friendly.
- Electrolux UltraFlex Vacuum Cleaner. It comes with a HEPA13 Washable Exhaust filter, which seals 99% of dust and allergens, and a Replaceable Carbon Layer.
- Electrolux Nutrifresh Inverter Refrigerator. Features a FreshShield Crisper which comes with a unique tight seal for 5x higher humidity and more stable temperature to keep your fruits and vegetables stay fresh for up to 7 days.
- Electrolux Cooking Range with Induction Cooker and Electric Oven. Comes with Precise Temperature Control that allows one to go from high to low heat instantly so one never undercook or overcook again.
Did you like my post? CLICK THIS to have my posts delivered straight to your email inbox.