Philips AVENT: From Pregnancy to Playground at Shangri-La Mall1:25 PM
Philips AVENT invites moms once again on October 6, 2012 for the Shangri-La Mall leg of their From Pregnancy to Playground exhibit. Like the one staged at the Trinoma Activity Center last August, the whole day event will be featuring a variety of activities celebrating the different stages of motherhood.
There will be three areas dedicated to each stage of motherhood: Baby Bump for pregnant moms, New Baby for moms with young children up to 18 months, and Growing Baby for mothers with toddlers. Mimsy's Belly Cast art will be exhibited as well as pregnancy portraits captured by photographer Stanley Ong.
Check out this list of what you can expect in this event:
- Free pregnancy portraits!
- Write a letter to your unborn baby at the Mommy Mailbox.
- Cooking demo with Chef Mitchie Sison.
- Talks on childbirth, belly cast art, oral health care, and the Ask Mommy Maricel portion where you can interact with Philips AVENT Brand Ambassador Ms. Maricel Laxa-Pangilinan.
- Balloon twisting and magic show
Did you like my post? CLICK THIS to have my posts delivered straight to your email inbox.