Science 6 First Trimester Exam Reviewer10:16 PM
Click HERE to view the Answer Key.
You are free to download and reprint it should you find it useful as long as the watermark is left unaltered. You may click the title above this embedded document to be redirected to the Scribd page. You will then see the download/print button to your right. You may need to create a Scribd account or access Scribd through your Facebook account to be able to download or print the document.
The contents of this reviewer should only be used for personal purposes. I would also appreciate link backs to my site.
- Science processes
- Scientific methods: Identifying scientific problems, formulating hypothesis, designing an experiment, identifying variables, experimenting, communicating data through graphs and tables, analyzing and interpreting data, and formulating a conclusion
- Some famous scientists
- Scientific attitudes
- Parts of a plant and animal cell and their functions
- Types of tissues in the human body and their functions
- Major human organ systems and their functions
- The Circulatory Sytem: Heart, blood, blood vessels and the lympahatic system, and blood circulation
- Common ailments of the circulatory system
- Keeping the circulatory system healthy
- Science Links 6 by Evelyn C. Padpad and Estrellita A. Madriaga, Rex Bookstore, Inc.
The worksheets I am posting were either used by my son or the students in my tutorial sessions. As such, the course guides that were used in making these reviewers were only the ones issued by their respective schools.
Did you like my post? CLICK THIS to have my posts delivered straight to your email inbox.