Baby Bath Time Bonding Tips12:01 AM
Win gift certificates from Big & Small Company! Read this post to find out how...
Bathing is part of a baby's daily activities. It doesn't only make them clean and healthy but it also helps them feel relaxed and happy the whole day. Then again, since bathing is routine, busy mommies tend to forget that it's one of the best times to bond with baby.
When Rap was still a small baby, I didn't have any troubles giving him a bath. He loved the water and he seldom cried during bath time. However, bathing became harder when he became a toddler. He would get bored easily and would run around the bathroom or splash water on me. His bath toys were my most reliable bath time helpers during this stage. Aside from giving him toys, there were also times that I gave him baths in an inflatable pool.
Aside from using bath toys and inflatable pools, how can you make bath time a lot more enjoyable and a little less ordinary for both you and your baby? The 24 Hour Mommy and Lactacyd Baby Bath's Mums and Tubs Club would love to hear about your own tips. Share your baby bathing tips and win 3,000 pesos worth of gift certificates from Big & Small Company for your child! Here's how:
- STEP 1: Click this and be a fan of The 24 Hour Mommy Facebook fan page.
- STEP 2: Click this and be a fan of the Mums and Tubs Club Facebook fan page.
- STEP 3: Click the Facebook share button at the beginning of this post to share the link in your Facebook wall. Then, tag the Mums and Tubs Baby Care Club and The 24 Hour Mommy in your post and add this sentence:
- “Win Big & Small Company GCs from Lactacyd's @Mums and Tubs Club and @The 24 Hour Mommy!”
- STEP 4: Share your own tips in making baby's bath time more fun and enjoyable by commenting to this post. Please indicate the Facebook username you used in Step 3 so I can validate your entry.
Complete all 4 steps for your entry to be counted in our raffle draw. Only 1 entry per contestant is allowed.
- Your post's privacy setting should be set to EVERYONE for it to appear in our walls. If in case you are having problems in making your posts appear in the fan page wall, don't hesitate to place a comment to this post so I can help you.
- This contest is open to residents of Metro Manila and nearby provinces.
- The winner is required to claim the GCs from me through a meet-up.
- The GCs are not convertible to cash.
- Contest will run from 12:00 am of November 1, 2010 to 11:59 pm of November 15, 2010. I will announce the winner by November 16, 2010.
- ONE WINNER will be chosen through an electronic raffle draw via Random.org.
- Judges' decision is final. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
Did you like my post? CLICK THIS to have my posts delivered straight to your email inbox.