food and drinks
Max's Restaurant's Chicken-All-You-Can!12:15 PM
In celebration of Max's Restaurant's 65 years, they are offering the Chicken-All-You-Can promo to their loyal customers. Grab the chance to eat as much sarap to the bones Max's fried chicken as you can for only Php 165!
Terms and Conditions:
- Chicken will be served in quarter pieces.
- Chicken parts will be served upon availability.
- Add Php 39 for bottomless Pepsi softdrink products.
- Promo is from June 17, 2010 until July 10, 2010 from 6 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. only.
- Promo valid for dine-in only. Not available for take-out, delivery, bulk order, or functions.
- Cannot be combined with other promos and discounts.
- No sharing, no leftovers.
- Chicken will be served until each piece has been consumed.
UPDATE (June 19, 2010): My family ate at Max's SM Megamall last night. I suggest that you don't go to branch inside the mall and don't go on a weekend night. The line was soooo long! You have to be patient especially if you're eating with a large group. By the way, the rice is not unlimited so prepare yourself to order extra cups of rice, probably one after the other. I just made papak after my cup of rice was gone. Sarap to the bones, indeed!
Did you like my post? CLICK THIS to have my posts delivered straight to your email inbox.